25.9.06

Brandon Flowers & Fergie On TRL This Week

"Oh Fergie, what you gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?"


"Oh Mr. Flowers, how do so perfectly pull off that eye liner and mascara?"



Those questions may never be truly answered my friends, but if you love these two like I do, check them out this week on TRL.

Brandon Flowers (from the Killers, duh) is in my personal opinion, the hottest man in music. I love those cute, tight, velvet blazers and that sometimes almost Seussian slicked up hair. He's such a hot little package! And Fergie? This is the girl who went from "Where Is the Love?" to "London Bridge." Enough said - she rocks my socks and if I was straight, I would "tap that." But in the meantime, I'll have to settle for Brandon. If only he were gay! :(

Check them out

7 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Ahh! You put My Hump back into my head! :P

10:30 AM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He IS cute is`nt he???

4:46 PM, April 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg brandon is such a hottie

6:29 PM, June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brandon isssss so0o0o hottttttttt :) i love him, why the hell is he married :(((:(:(:(:(:(:(

10:01 PM, October 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know what Seussian means, just wondering if you could enlighten me. sorry..uhm, this is my e-mail: rockleeimmortal510@yahoo.com (that's also my myspace message, so i guess if you have one you could just leave a message there too. thanx)

11:32 PM, May 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon Flowers was born to make love and music only!

8:52 PM, June 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brandon flower is the hottest guy in the world. i looove his style!!! his wifes really pretty... oh well.

10:26 AM, November 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home